сряда, 15 октомври 2014 г.

Painted fall leaves

Autumn and Christmas are covered this week in my new releases!
My first kit coming this week is Painted Fall Leaves! I hope you're still a autumn kit this season. I  making some Autumn Leaves Clip Art set, so I couldn't resist! Fall is so colorful!
Painted Fall Leaves is now in the shop. Get it at: www.DesignOnALara.etsy.com

Click on HERE to take latest freebie!

And of course free for use at Artscow until 25 oct. (Scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts.  Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account). Don`t forget to check all free kits there!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар