четвъртък, 9 октомври 2014 г.

Autumn Pies Digital Papers

I'm going to present you another fall item. My Autumn Pies Digital Papers include 18 high quality (12 x12, 300 dpi, jpeg) digital papers. It's for sale at DesignOnALara for only 4.00$. And of course free for use at Artscow until 11 oct. (Scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts.  Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account). Don`t forget to check all free kits there!

Autumn Pies Digital Papers
Find this kit at Design On A Lara or use it at Artscow (free to 11 oct.)

Of course I have freebie for you, these 2 papers!



Download Halloween Papers freebie HERE

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар