четвъртък, 2 октомври 2014 г.

Hand Drawn Doodles

Today freebie is from my 3 doodles sets: Journaling Accent Doodles, Doodle Arrows and Hand Drawn Banners
All are available for sale at DesignOnALara for only 1.00$ (with 2$ off on every product in stock for my shop birthday! until 6 oct.). And of course free for use at Artscow until 11 oct. (Scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts. Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account).

This is freebie for you: 2 arrows, banner and journaling accent doodle.
Download HERE




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар