неделя, 13 юли 2014 г.

My Grandma Box

My Grandma Box is my last scrapbooking kit. When I began to create it, in my head was idea for something vintage. The result is not the same as my idea, but...In the finished result, there have some not very coordinated papers :) But I decided to include all. 
I prepared a quick page for you, as usual. Enjoy it!
My Grandma Box
FREE quick page HERE

My Grandma Box is available at my shop DesignOnALara to be used in digital scrapbooking software. Compatible with many different digital scrapbooking software programs.
And of course, it is free at Artscow (Scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts.  Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account), don`t forget to check all free kits there!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар