неделя, 16 март 2014 г.

Birthday Party Day 2

The party continues!


Bokeh Paper Pack

I copy the rules of my last publication:
From 15 to the end of the month we will celebrate! with one little game. Today and every next day I will post one of my digital goods of your choice, absolutely free for 24 hours.
After my post, in comments write, which set you choose for next daily freebie! This one, which is top rated, will be free in next  day!
The game begins today and end 31 march.
And for three most active participants, will have 10$ gift card!

Today freebie is my new paper pack, enjoy it!

The whole set is free for 24 hours link is expired and to 29 march at Artscow, scrapbook kits can be used in photo books, calendars, and other photo gifts. Just click "Add to My Kits", it will show up in both "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits section. Therefore, add your favorite free kits to "My Kits", they will be free for lifetime in your account. Even the kits designers change to paid kits later, it will still remain free in your account.
---------------------------------------------------------

Oт днес до края на месеца ще празнуваме, с една малка игра. Днес и всеки следващ ден, до края на месеца ще поствам по един безплатен комплект по ваш избор, от моите комплекти. Ще е безплатен 24 часа. Като в коментарите след ежедневният пост, можете да изберете кой да е комплекта за следващия ден. Печели естествено този с най-много гласове.
Играта приключва на 31 март.
И трите най-активно гласували, ще спечелят 10$ гифт карта.

Днес безплатен е най-новият ми комплект.

Целия комплект ще е безплатен за 24 часа връзката е изтекла и до 29 март в Artscow там можете да го използвате, за да си направите фото книги, календари и други фото подаръци. Само кликнете на бутона "Add to My Kits" и комплекта ще се появи в "My Kits" and Silverlight Photobook Designer's Kits. След като го добавите към вашите комплекти докато е безплатен, той остава такъв завинаги, дори и дизайнера да го направи платен по нататък.


4 коментара:

  1. Thank you so much! I would love to see this kit offered: Family Tree Digital Scrapbook Kit

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Thank you. I agree, Family Tree Digital Scrapbook Kit would be wonderful.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I love these papers! My vote is for "Milk Foam". I loved the white flowers and frames.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. In your wish, next free kit is Colorful Family Tree, after that will be - Milk Foam! Enjoy them!

    ОтговорИзтриване